Just a small town girl

Don't stop believin'-Journey

Monday, June 21, 2010

Arcadia

This past weekend I went to Arcadia. It's kind of amazing! :) I went with my friend who has been going there forever, so she knew where everthing was, lucky me. We did a lot of cool things, like go to the beach, bike around town, spin on the merry go round, uhhhh told jokes. Those were pretty interesting. the last day another one of Rachaels friends came up. We went to the beach with them. We played all sorts of games in the water, like bulldog and freeze tag. I was pretty good at freeze tag because I went out in the cold water where no one wanted to go :) it really wasnt that bad, just have to get used to it. Then we did this little snorting thing to the tune of Jesus Loves Me. It was HILARIOUS!! and I was majorly sunburned :/. Oh we also played mash with cards and rachael finally married some one other than Ike! haha she married gerard butler and daniel craig most of the time. Then I played, oh that was interesting. I had to marry this gross guy from my school, his name is tony....I hate him....then I married Channing Tatum :) it was fun. yeah that weekend was AWESOME and I hope to go back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment