Just a small town girl

Don't stop believin'-Journey

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Frankfort, MI


Frankfort, Michigan is probably my favorite place to vacation! I have been going there ever since i was 1 year old. I went there over memorial day weekend 2010 and had a blast hiking and going to the beach. The only problem, the gypsey moth caterpillars. They are eating at the trees leaves, which in time, leaves the forest floor open to too much sun. Since the forest floor is used to the shade, the plants there are dying. Hopefully those stupid caterpillars will overpopulate and die off. Otherwise it was a beautiful weekend up north. With the sun shining and the weather warm, made a very pleasing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Frankfort to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete